Vuka Safety Protocol for Event Spaces
Updated June 5th
- All clients, hosts, guests, vendors, and staff must sanitize their hands upon entering the facility. Hand sanitizer will be provided by Vuka.
- Vuka employees who are or who believe they are sick or have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, will not be allowed to return to work until they are symptom-free and/or have self quarantined for at least 14 days. Vuka staff will have their temperatures taken upon arrival.
- Vuka will have hand sanitizing stations available for guests around the space.
- All catering and beverage staff must wear face masks. Additionally, Vuka staff will have masks on at all times when inside the building.
- Vuka staff will conduct regular and thorough sanitization of surfaces and areas throughout the facility, using disinfecting cleaners for the duration of the event.
- It is strongly encouraged, but not required, for clients, hosts, guests and other vendors (besides catering and beverage) to wear masks when inside the building.
- Attendees must follow strict social distancing guidelines. Vuka will have signage defining current guidelines posted.
- Seating and/or tables will need to be spaced and sized for social distancing, adhering to current guidelines. Vuka staff or the client’s provided staff will set up all tables and chairs appropriately. Ashley Innes will be able to help you with your floor plan to make sure you are following protocol.
- If you have chosen to utilize Vuka’s in house beverage service and/or in house catering service, all food and beverage will be served directly to guests by catering and bar staff. This includes buffets. If you have not chosen these in house options, please check with your caterer and bar service and inform Ashley Innes of their protocols.
- Vuka will leave doors propped open where appropriate, to avoid touching. Our daily cleaning procedures will include virus sanitizing of all handles, pulls, handrails, and furniture.