Vuka Safety Protocol for Coworking Spaces
Updated June 19th
- Vuka and Member Communication Protocol regarding COVID:
- We are committed to weekly communications with our members regarding operational updates.
- Any member testing positive for COVID-19 is required to communicate this to Vuka management immediately and prohibited to use the spaces for 14 days.
- Vuka encourages members who choose to use the facilities to monitor their health status daily and take precautions accordingly If you are feeling sick, please take extra precautions and stay home. If you are running a fever of 100 or above, you are prohibited from the building until you are fever-free for 24hours. We understand there is no perfect protocol and that COVID 19 has many symptoms, please lean on the side of precaution in all situations when assessing your health and potential exposure.
- Vuka management will communicate as is appropriate to ensure the safety of our members and shared workspaces.
- Signage: Posted around the building with updates for building use protocol and reminders
- Cleaning: Daily sanitizing of high touch surfaces with sanitizer made by local distillery meeting recommended standards.
- Elevator use: 1 person max occupancy for our North Loop building elevator
- HVAC System: Regular changing of HVAC air filters and sanitizing of coils
- Access & visitors: Front doors to buildings to remain locked and accessible by key card/mobile pass by members 24/7. This allows for flexible work time access. We are not allowing visitors with the exception of scheduled meetings by members that occur in contained conference rooms. Visitors must be met at the front door by a member for entry and escorted through the building.
- Common areas & amenities
- 6-foot workspace distancing by staging of chairs
- Use of PPE when entering the building and inside of our shared coworking spaces except when eating/drinking.
- Sanitizer spray bottles provided at building entrance, printer station & around shared-space work areas. Members required to spray & wipe work stations & printers after use.
- Mail/package service will continue to be provided
- Serving coffee and the use of dishes is discontinued until further notice.
All members & visitors enter our buildings at their own risk. Vuka will continue to update protocol based on recommendations by the CDC & local government.